Our competition season begins this Saturday! We have much to do before we are ready to make our competitive debut at Woodbridge this weekend, so please check the information below for details related to the coming week.
A NOTE ABOUT PROPS: We will be painting and designing props for our show throughout the week. Any students who are able to assist in the design of our props are welcome to stay after school all week to get them ready.
Monday 9/11 – Sectionals organized by student leadership and prop painting for any who are available to stay after 2:30-4:00
Tuesday 9/12 – Prop work 2:30-4:30 and Rehearsal 5:00-7:30
Wednesday 9/13 – Rehearsal 2:30-5:00
Thursday 9/14 – Prop work 2:30-4:30 and Rehearsal 5:00-7:30
Friday 9/15 – No rehearsal (school closed in observance of Rosh Hashanah)
Saturday 9/16 – Woodbridge Viking Invitational @ Woodbridge Senior High School
- 8:00 am – Students report to FPHS and begin setting up in the stadium
- 8:15 am – Begin rehearsal in the stadium
- 9:30 am – End of rehearsal and start loading equipment trailer
- 10:00 am – Students dress into uniforms
- 10:30 am – Uniform Inspection
- 10:35 am – Load buses and roll call
- 10:45 am – Bus departs FPHS
- 11:15 am – Arrive and unload at WSHS
- 12:00 pm – Warm up
- 12:30 pm – On Deck
- 12:50 pm – “Nightmares and Daydreams”
- 1:05 pm – Return to buses and equipment truck. Load truck and change out of uniform.
- 1:20 pm – Return to stadium to watch the rest of the competition
- 5:30 pm – Return to buses and depart WSHS
- 6:00 pm – Return to FPHS, students unload buses and equipment truck, clean band room, and are dismissed.