As we prepare for our annual Tiny Tots performances, please check the information below for details related to rehearsals and performances.
- THIS WEDNESDAY (4/19/2023) – Students performing in the band/symphony for Tiny Tots should come to rehearsal from 7:00-8:00 pm at FPHS. Mr. P will be rehearsing the three combined pieces for the concert.
- NEXT MONDAY (4/24/2023) – We will have a dress rehearsal after school from 2:30-4:30 pm to run through the program and give the costume characters a chance to rehearse with the band.
- TUESDAY (4/25/2023) – Performance #1 – 10:30 am – Students will be excused from classes for the performance and will be return to class when the show is over.
- WEDNESDAY (4/26/2023) – Performance #2 – 10:30 am – Same deal as the morning show on Tuesday.
- Performance #3 – 5:00 pm – Doors open for the instrument petting zoo. Any students assisting with the petting zoo must report to school by 4:30 to get ready.
- 6:30 pm – Final show begins.
Please remember this is a required event for students enrolled in Wind Ensemble. Email Mr. Ro if you have any questions/concerns regarding this schedule.